Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dog Bath and Mom Break

We gave Chuckles a haricut and a bath today.  Avery's pool was getting a bit dirty, so we made it easy on ourselves and washed him in there.  He looks like a new man.  He even let me clip his nails.  Avery wanted to paint them.  I am sure that Chuck is glad that I protested for him. 

I had a ladies' night out with two good friends whose names happen to both be Sarah. We are Spanish teachers.  We went to a Tapa Bar in Old Colorado City.  MMMMM  yummy!  Everything was fabulous.  I loved it so much!  (Mom, I am taking you here for sure! - no sparrow legs)
 
Here are a few dishes we ordered.  I am in love with this place.  It was so wonderful.  It was nice also that Avery got to stay home for a bit with Dad.  I am sure that had some great mini-adventures.  Our friend Marty came over, who Avery loves.  So sorry there are no pictures of Avery on today's blog. We'll post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment