Thursday, June 17, 2010

DAY 18 (FRIENDS AND FAMILY)



Today was a fun-filled day. We spent the day with Julie, Sam, Elizabeth, and Anna.




We enjoyed a yummy lunch on the cool grass under a tree.
A special "Thanks" goes to Anna for helping me find a lid that the wind has swept away! She even crawled her way through a forest of sticky trees to try and find it. She is one brave girl.


She has a broken arm right now, but she gets to take it off in a little over a week. We visited Focus on the Family again, because it was a bit hot outside for a park adventure.



Here is Elizabeth and Sam riding a turtle!










The weird thing is that earlier in the day, I had asked my good friend Amanda if she was up for a playdate today. She said that he had already made plans for a playdate today. But I ran in to her there! So it was kind of like a mini-playdate anyway!!! This is a picture of her and her cute as can be little boy, Brecken (Avery's boyfriend). She loves him so much that she hugs him so hard that he cries! I didn't get a picture of her sweet girl, Reagan, because she was busy sliding.



We survived the outing with only 3 face-scratching incidents. I am getting sick of apologizing for Avery attacking other kids' faces. :(




When we got home, Avery and I visited the park and then came back to cool off in the pool. She has also been talking non-stop about sunsets, so we looked some up on the Internet. Here are two of our favorites!












1 comment:

  1. Ah, now I see the spelling error. :) It doesn't bother me as much as the horrible picture of me on this post...meh. :)

    ReplyDelete