Wednesday, June 2, 2010

DAY 3 (JULIA VISITS)




Today was more of a mellow day for us in the Neilson house. We didn't install any new appliances, or build any cardboard houses. But we did get new rain gutters. I guess that counts for something. Uncle Cheston cleaned out the pond for us and cut the grass too! Our main event of the day was a successful naptime in the big girl's bed. I took my friend Amanda's advice and went with a "bedtime" routine before nap. I also did the awesome mommy trick of bribing. One of Avery's favorite things to do is visit the "BIG DUCK WEE WASH," which in grown-up language is the Quick Quack Car Wash. It has a big yellow duck that Avery talks about every day. I told her that if she took a nap, I would give her a gummy worm and we would visit the BIG DUCK. Annika took a picture of us hugging the duck, but it didn't save. So instead I am posting a picture of Avery's visit with Aunt Julia. She thought it would be funny to pour all of her blocks on Julia's face!

This is a video of Avery brushing her teeth. At the end she starts to sing her favorite song . . . HAPPY MONSTERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment