Thursday, July 1, 2010

DAY 32 (TOY STORE)

Avery and I a fun time today at the toy store.  I like to take her to School Crossing and let her play in the castle.  Inside, she can pretend to cook dinner and feed baby dolls.  There were no other kids there today, so we pretty much had the run of the store.  It was a good thing too, because she waited until the precise time of entering the establishment to do her "doody."  At least I had the privacy of a medieval castle to help hide her bare bottom when I changed her.  Of course, none of the baby dolls were too pleased to be smelling our stench while munching on plastic corn on the cob.  (Ew, that reminds me. . . that diaper is still in my purse. . . really.  I am not making that one up. . . not even for the sake of comedy.)


  Avery helped me scout out some birthday ideas by finding some good toys, like rubber balls and spaceship hide-outs.  She really enjoyed this dollie.  She spent a good 10 minutes putting her in her bed and taking her out again.  Here she is kissing her "night-night." 

As I was checking out, Avery played with this marble contraption. 


When we got home, I introduced her to water balloons.  She squeezed the first one a bit too hard and it broke all over her.  She was surprised, but not frightened.  She asked for more until she broke about 5.  Then, she got into the pool and played with a few in there as I cooked some kabobs on the grill.  After we ate, I let her try out the paint set I purchased at the toy store.  Here is the painting she made all by herself.  It is an abstract work I like to call:  Sunset on Horizon of Melting Trees.  



Funny of the Day:  This morning, Scott found a little gift on his windshield.  Someone must have left it during the evening.  He said that he would have noticed it had it been there on his way home from work.  He said that he must have a secret admirer!  

Someone actually left a 4X6 photo of a girl's backside on his windshield . . . Not a copy of a photo, a real photo.  Not a Polaroid, either.  On the back, it says "call me"  then the number.  In pencil it says Sexiest Ass Ever!  Ha!  Really?  Here is a  picture if you don't believe me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment